When moms are sick, they don't get sick leave, they need to figure out a way to make it work! My sister recently got the flu and has been stuck home with her 5 year old daughter, barely able to get out of bed. We also happened to be snowed in so she asked me for some ideas so here is what I gave her!
1. Bring snow inside and let her play in the tub with it.
2. Have her set up an obstacle course with your instruction and time her.
3. Have her gather items out of the recycle bin, some tape, and some glue and let her create a masterpiece.
4. Open the tupperware cabinet and let her organize everything how she wants it organized.
5. Give her a squirt bottle with water or water and vinegar if your kids won't hurt themselves, and a sponge and put them to work cleaning the bathroom or kitchen. Give them a small allowance to get them excited.
Hope these suggestions help and that if you are sick, you get better soon!