I was nominated! I got nominated for the Sunshine Award by This Ole Mom! I am excited to have been nominated for another award. I was nominated for the Liebster Award twice, and I was thrilled, so being nominated for something else made my day.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank and recognize your nominating blogger
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions given by your nominating blogger
4. Nominate 11 bloggers (cannot be your nominating blogger)
5. Post 11 questions for your nominees
11 Facts about Me
1. I love being home with my kids.
2. I am scared to death of sending my kids to public school.
3. My favorite color is green.
4. I would love to be able to write for a living, and make money.
5. I used to write poetry a lot.
6. I discovered I love painting things for other people.
7. I want to go on a real vacation, not a vacation to visit people.
8. I love sitting on the beach and listening to the waves.
9. I wish I had moved to different states before we had kids and got the experiences.
10. My favorite beer is Blue Moon
11. I love pizza if it is NY style
Questions from This Ole Mom:
1. How long have you been blogging?- Almost a year
2. What is your favorite hobby?- Painting wood signs
3. Does your family have any special traditions ? What ? - We open one gift on Christmas eve and it is always Christmas Pajamas.
4. What is your favorite song? -Pennywise- Bad Habit
5. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? - Puerto Rico
6. What is your favorite color? - Green
7. What is your favorite food? - Chicken and Dumplings
8. Do you have any pets ? What? - One cat
9. Where is one place you wish you could travel to ? - Europe
10. Favorite Holiday?- Christmas
11. Do you prefer coffee or tea ? - Coffee
1. Frugal Fit Family
2. Chaos with a Curve
3. Love and Rust
4. Oh So Skitch
5. Crafty Allie
6. Crafty Lumberjacks
7. The Ma Made Diaries
8. Becoming Alice
9. Rachael Dee
10. Vashti Q Vega
11. Mommy on Demand
12. Taylor Made Ranch
My Questions for my nominees:
1. What is 1 thing you are thankful for?
2. What is 1 thing that you have always wanted but will probably never get?
3. What state do you live in?
4. What is one thing that you wish you would've learned in high school?
5. What do you like best about yourself?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
8. How old are you?
9. How long have you been blogging?
10. What is your favorite thing about having a blog?
11. Where would you spend your day if you had nothing else to do?