It's PARTY Time!
So grab a hand and follow the leader!
If you have a blog or website with any article pertaining to family, fitness, being cheap (I mean frugal), crafting, recipes, or is just plain fun....
- There are no real rules-except nothing x rated!
- Link up at least 1 post (max of 2) AND 1 social media site so we can all follow along!
- Visit as many links as you can and leave comments!
- Its just like the game Follow the leaders (host &cohosts) and follow at least the person ahead of you and behind you. Follow others via twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin', etc
- Link back if you can and when! Not required but appreciated!
- If you have a blog hop today or this weekend...go ahead and link it up!
FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS!
Follow Heather atFacebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Pinterest, and Instagram
Check out her NEW All Natural Etsy Shop!
- Please take a minute to visit our Lovely Co-hosts this week.....Or Follow Along LEADERS!She is an amazingly talented jewelry designer and blogger!Check out her Etsy Shop HEREYou can also follow her via social media:
You can also check Allie out at her EBAY STORE - HEREand don't forget the OH SO CRAFTY mother and daughter team
They make some fantastic creations for baby, pets, homes, and more!
Follow Them via:
And their AWESOME ETSY shop - HERE
New to the Party this week as a Co-host is Brittany from MOMMY ON DEMAND!
This girl has some AMAZING recipes and has been featured here and on other bloghops more times than she can count!
Follow Her at your favorite site:
Also swing by and visit my girl Jelli from Jellibean Journals! She blogs all about great recipes, family, CLOTH DIAPERING, and life in sunny Costa Rica!
|CLICK HERE AND VISIT!|
If you are interested in being a Co-Host....send an email to email@example.com!
That takes care of some of the shout outs and introductions...let's get back to the party!
Here are some features that you HAVE to check out!
They were all so amazing that it was hard to pick just 4!
- Visit Over The Appletree and check out how to make some cool hand-me-downs! You can even make a boys clothing in to girls! Talk about frugal and funky....LLOVE IT!
- ...Oh So Skitch shared her philosophy and workout story! This girl is always great for a laugh and some inspiration! Click Here to Check it Out!
- And finally, a post from one of our co-hosts! Check out this Cinnamon Swirl Zucchini Bundt cake from Mommy on Demand! It is cake, it is sweet, and loaded with goodness! The recipe awaits you HERE
Now...Get your Linkup on!