I am so excited to have been nominated not by one, but by 2 different bloggers for the Liebster Award! I have been seeing these awards floating by on Facebook and on Bloglovin where I follow my favorite blogs, and have been secretly hoping for a nomination and then I got 2!
I was nominated by Heather at Frugal Fit Family. She is an awesome blogger and has been hosting the Friday Follow Along that I was co-hosting (now I am a host too!) and has a great blog! Please go check her out and give her some love because I am sure she would love to have you!
The second nomination that came in was from Jenn at Teaching 2 Stinkers. She has a great homeschooling blog for her 2 boys and I have found it to be a great resource. Please stop by and visit, I am sure you will find something you like!
The Liebster Rules are as follow:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List 10 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and notify them that they have been
4. Answer the 10 questions given by the nominating blogger.
5. Ask the nominees 10 questions for them to answer on their own blog.
1. I am a full time student working towards my Bachelor's in Business Management
2. I am 2 years behind on scrapbooks for my oldest son!
3. I am extremely unorganized
4. One of my favorite types of music is Punk
5. My biggest pet pieve is hearing people chew, especially with their mouth open.
6. I really like using power tools but need to get the garage organized so I can use them without
7. I have recently found that I really love crafting and coming up with new things.
8. I have also realized that with crafting comes crafting fails!
9. Sometimes I look around and wonder what I did with my time before kids!
10. I don't like to exercise.
The questions from Heather at Frugal Fit Family are:
- If you could only say 5 words for the rest of your life, what would they be? Give, Me, Drink, Food, Help
- What would your dream car be? Be inventive! I am not good with cars, so I would have to say a Toyota Tacoma king cab.
- If you could create any career- what would it be? Stay at home mom teacher that gets paid!
- What is your favorite blog post that you have done? Egg Carton Flowers
- If you could eat dinner with 1 person - dead or alive - who would it be? My friend Claire who passed away and I didn't get to say goodbye to.
- Houses require work...name your dreamteam? I.e., chef gordon ramsay, joe from super nanny, Ty from spaces- I want House Crashers!! I love them!
- If you could rename yourself what would you call yourself? I honestly can't think of anything!
- Arrange these in order of importance: Blog, Manicure, Food, Sleep, Movie Time, Massage: Food, Sleep, Blog, Massage, Movie time, Manicure
- What cartoon character do you most identify with? Garfield- If I could I would eat and sleep all day!
- What is your guilty pleasure? Name at least 1: Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream
Questions from Jenn at Teaching 2 Stinkers
My questions to my nominees:
1. If you could drive any vehicle what would you choose?- Toyota Tacoma King cab
2. Do you prefer city life or country life?- Country
3. What is your favorite thing to do with your kids?- Crafts
4. Why do you blog?- Because I love writing and the blogging community is great
5. How many and to which states in the U.S. have you been too? (8) Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Washington DC
6. Have you ever traveled oversees? Where and what did you think? No
7. What is the silliest thing that you are terrified of? Spiders
8. What are the top 3 motivators for you to get things done? Deadlines, The kids, Money
9. What is one goal that you have for yourself that isn't related to your kids? Be a successful blogger
10. What is the yummiest dish that you can cook up? Spaghetti Sauce
11. How did you come up for the name of your blog? A friend at The Happier Homemaker suggested it and I liked it.
Now for my nominees!
1. Natasha at Epic Mommy Adventures: She is a great blogger that always catches my attention in her writing. She has an adorable son Micah works hard as a single mom to raise her son right! Please go check her out!
2. Amanda at The Modern Hippie Momma: She is a mom of 3 and writes a little bit of everything. Go check her out and give her some love.
3. Kate at The Sticky Mom is a mom of 2 and writes about a little of this and that and is pretty funny! I really enjoy reading her posts so please go check her out.
Here are 10 questions for my nominees to answer on their blogs:
1. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite TV show?
3. What do you wish you had more time for?
4. What would you do if you had a whole day with no interruptions?
5. What is your favorite part of being a mom?
6. What do you like most about blogging?
7. What is your favorite cereal?
8. What is the hardest thing about being a mom?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What is a link to your favorite post you wrote?
Thank you so much for the nominations!