Juggling the kids, house, and all of the other things that life brings isn't easy, but it is all worth it. I strive every day to make the most out of the time with the kids because soon they will be growing up and going to school, then moving out. The thought of those things make me sad, so I work to make the most of their childhoods. I want to imprint happiness and fun in their memories so when they grow up and look back, all they have is joy.
Onto the list of the three things I love about motherhood! There are so many things I love about being a mom, but I will find a way to narrow it down!
1. I love cuddles. I love the weekends when Z comes and cuddles in bed with us and at bedtime when
K cuddles and giggles.
2. I love the giggles. I snuck up on the boys playing in K's room and it made me so happy to see them
goofing off together and giggling.
3. I love seeing Z's eyes light up when we do crafts together. I love that he likes doing crafts as much
as I do. I didn't realize how many crafty things we do until I go to his school and see a sign that says
"the reason I love my mommy" and by his name it said "She makes things"!
The moms that I am nominating for the Beautiful Mama Blog Award are:
1. Melissa at The Happier Homemaker She is a wonderful mother of 3, great at DIY, and maintains
her home and family when her hubby is deployed.
2. Heather at Frugal Fit Family . She has a whole blog about getting her family healthy and keeping
them happy. She has helped me join her link party and I love reading her posts.
3. Maggy at Red Ted Art. She is everything crafty and has encouraged me on Google+ in my family
I hope you all have a happy Mother's Day and enjoy those kids!
For those who were nominated, all you need to do is the following:
*Save the award image and use it in your acceptance post.
*List 3 things you love about motherhood.
*Nominate as many deserving mamas as you like.